i wonder if raúl esparza is wearing flip flops rn
THE BIBLE SAID ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND LEAVE
- The actor’s presence collects a feverish response best described as an collective orgasm.”
- "Given the subliminal intensity that hums through Mr. Esparza’s deadpan presence, you sense that flood warnings should probably be posted."
- "Mr. Esparza is generally a pyrotechnic actor, sending sparks and smoke all over the place."
- "…-his passion so persuasive it made you rethink the notion of going too far. When you have the discipline, confidence and hair-trigger emotional volatility Mr. Esparza has at his fingertips, too far is exactly where you should go."
- "As the flimflammer in the mirror-ball jacket at the center of all of this, Esparza is full of the devil. He pushes his vocals to the roof, sometimes squeezing his pipes into Patti LaBelle squeals. He stalks the stage with pursed lips and the look-at-me swagger of Mick Jagger. Esparza goes big, bold and a little buggy, but he’s never boring."
- "Chief among them is Esparza, a devilishly sexy showman who hard-sells emotional intensity like few others"
- "the seductive Raúl Esparza, a Broadway star whose energy is as fierce as his talent"
- "Raul Esparza sizzles like a firecracker"
- "There’s something wonderfully dirty about the thirty-nine-year-old Cuban-American actor Raúl Esparza. He’s a leading man who is expert at infusing his roles with illicit feelings, and he can also bring a perverse cuddliness and joy to his gloomy characters."
- "Any concerns that Raúl Esparza might be too dynamic a performer for the role of Bobby, who more or less functions as a blank slate upon which the neuroses of his friends and lovers are writ, are dispelled by this extraordinary actor’s expertly calibrated performance. He underplays the part with offhand humor and the occasional wry observation until the penultimate scene; when this Bobby shouts "Stop!" to finally silence the nattering of his married friends, it’s a primal scream from the soul, so violent and seemingly throat-searing that Esparza’s subsequent, gorgeous singing of the cathartic "Being Alive" is all the more astounding. "
- "Rare is the performer labeled a force of nature. A force of nature is dynamic, electric and totally unpredictable, in a positive way. Actor/singer Raul Esparza is a true force of nature,"
hannibal is a bad show because like why dont they just send robocop after hannibal?? he cant eat a robot. he literally cant stop him
The Kids in the Hall - Scott’s Not Gay Anymore
rosemarysbabysitter replied to your post “GOD I WISH I COULD EDIT TAGS. I KEEP FUCKING UP MY EXISTENTIAL…”
It is forcing you to embrace your fallibility and human err. It is an essential aspect of thighilism. There is no justice, no absolutes, only autocorrect.
your grasp on Existential Thighilism is astounding, you are pushing me to be a better Thighilist…
Ceci n’est pas cuisses
GOD I WISH I COULD EDIT TAGS. I KEEP FUCKING UP MY EXISTENTIAL THIGHILISM QUOTES AND EVERY TIME I TRY TO FIX THEM IT JUST MAKES IT WORSE. COME ON TUMBLR. WORK WITH ME ON THIS.
when people ask you personal questions
About to object? I object to how hot you are.
THIS WHOLE COURT IS OUT OF ORDER